Drive positive results with accurate planning, efficient execution + timely communication
Having a knowledgeable, accommodating, and reliable program and project management team is critical for meeting operational, cost, mission, and strategic goals. Yet, rapid market change and the constant evolution of technical systems create significant challenges for the delivery and execution of your mission objectives.
Bravium pairs expertise with advanced tools to meet challenges head-on, and execute projects on time and on budget. Our team has managed a diverse portfolio of projects across federal and state government, and commercial organizations. Each of these clients presented a unique set of challenges and we leverage that experience to effectively manage your project needs and deliver on-time and in-budget.
Our team of professionals guide strategy, and deliver optimal results with best-practice solutions, tools, and techniques such as PMI/PMBOK, CMMI, ITIL, and ISO to:
- Design and implement strategies aligned to defined goals and business objectives
- Leverage efficient planning and communication to effectively manage projects/programs
- Proactively identify and mitigate program risks and issues
- Establish best-fit implementation methodologies and business processes
- Facilitate effective change management and training
- Deliver innovation and best-value per solution
- Manage with Earned Value Management (EVM) and ANSI/EIA-748-compliant solutions, if necessary
We strongly believe that project and program success hinge on effective communication and a thorough understanding of client needs, culture, and business imperatives. We foster positive relationships with all stakeholders, support close engagement, and accelerate issue identification and resolution to drive the project forward and facilitate successful outcomes.
Our Program and Project Management professionals include:
- Project Management Institute (PMI) certified PMP project managers
- Certified Scrum Master and Scrum Product Owner team leaders
- Experts in all stages of the SDLC, and various methodologies including agile, waterfall, and hybrid