Best Practice Engine©
Maximizing the value of the ServiceNow platform requires it be implemented correctly and optimized for your environment. Bravium’s Best Practice Engine © (BPE) has you covered.
BPE is the only real-time, automated code inspection application for the ServiceNow platform. Improving your installation by identifying existing best practice violations in ServiceNow instances, while continuously monitoring for new violations in real-time, are just two of the advantages BPE offers.
BPE is ServiceNow certified, and is available in the ServiceNow app store. With BPE, you will be able to:
- Enhance platform performance, security, and user experience
- Improve maintainability and upgrades
- Problem Management
- Upgrade application deployment quality
- Automate developer feedback and training through real-time, best practice rule evaluations
- Diminish need for manual code reviews, which are prone to human error
- Calculate technical debt and estimate resolution time
- Empower proactive code quality monitoring and detection versus reactive corrections
- Reduce development and maintenance costs
For more information about how Bravium’s BPE application can optimize your ServiceNow platform, download our whitepaper.