BEST PRACTICE ENGINE©
Automated Code Inspections for ServiceNow
Our exclusive Best Practice Engine© (BPE) identifies your current deficiencies and allows you to monitor and control development activities in real-time, so you can proactively improve the code quality in your ServiceNow instances and speed up your development efforts.
- Improved platform performance, security, and user experience
- Mature development through best practice enforcement
- Diminished need for manual code reviews which are prone to human error
- Improved deployments and patch upgrades
- Real-time code quality assessment in your current environment
- Technical debt calculation and effective get-well plans
- Proactive code quality monitoring and detection
- Maximum platform ROI via reduced development and maintenance costs
QUALITY + CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT
BPE not only identifies your current deficiencies, it allows you to monitor and control development activities to proactively improve the quality of your system and support ongoing efforts to improve the system over time.
- DEFINE: Use the preconfigured rules that come out-of-the-box, or update them as you see fit. You can also add your own custom rules/definitions.
- MEASURE: Measure the current environment to calculate your technical debt and health impact to your environment.
- ANALYZE: Use BPE analytics to help define a get-well plan to improve the platform.
- IMPROVE: Execute the get-well plan to reduce technical debt and improve the health of your system.
- CONTROL: Use BPE to continuously monitor code development activities.